Welcome to the 2020 BSA Spring Season Registration!
- January 20, 2020 - March 6, 2020
Registration Late Fee and Wait List
- After March 7, a $20 late fee applies
- Registration late fees cover rush charges and extra shipping for expedited uniform orders
- Late sign ups are subject to a waiting list
- Players will be placed on teams on a first come, first serve basis as registrations are received.
- If the final registrations received are not enough to form a full team, the final sign-ups received will be placed on a waiting list. If we do not have enough for another full team, money will be refunded.
- $100 per player
- $125 max per family
- After March 7, 2020: $125 per player/$145 family max
- No refunds
- April - June
- Season will not go beyond the end of the school year
- Practices will begin in April, when fields are opened
- Games will be May - June
- Practices and games will be weekdays and weekends
- No more than 3 days per week
- There may be out of town games, especially for older age groups
- Out of town games are limited to local towns (Newtown, New Fairfield, Brookfield, Danbury, etc.)
- No out of town games for Tee Ball League
- Game schedules and practice schedules are TBD.
- Until we finalize registration, we will not have game or practice schedules.
Games and practices depend on volunteer coaches’ schedules. Game schedules are also dependent upon other town team schedules.
- Age Groups and Divisions will be determined after all registrations are received. The expectation is to have a Tee Ball/6u League (PreK4-1st grade), 8u (2-3 grade), 10u (4-5 grade) and 12u+ (6-8 grade) leagues
- Divisions will be primarily based upon your child's age as of December 31, 2019
- We will make every effort to keep players of the same school grade in the same Division
- All skill levels and playing abilities are welcome. Bethel Softball is an instructional centered league.
- BSA will provide team shirts and matching socks
- Uniform shirt sizing information:
- The uniform shirt is Badger Sports B-Core Sleeveless Tee. Style # 2163 (Girls' sizes)/4163 (Women's sizes)
- When in doubt, order the next size up. The sleeveless tee does run a bit narrow.
- Links to manufacturer website for more sizing information:
- Players must be in full uniform for each game (gray softball pants, team shirt, team socks, cleats)
- Please refer to chart below for equipment information
Bethel Softball Spirit Wear and Apparel
- BSA spirit wear and apparel is available for purchase through an online web store
- Store link: https://teamlocker.squadlocker.com/#/lockers/bethel-softball-association-spirit-wear-store
- WE NEED COACHES! No experience required.
- All coaches will need to complete a background check through Bethel Park and Recreation
- All coaches will be required to register with NYSCA